9.23.2007

Riley Martin knows Fantasy Football.


O Qua Tangin Wann,
Qua Umpsa Langin Wann

If you listen to even just a little sports radio, or spent time on the internet, you understand how many prognosticators there are out there.

Everyone and their brother has picks or predictions about who to start and who to sit. Sean Salisbury says that Phillip Rivers is going to be a fantasy stud this year. Colin Cowherd says that Atlanta won't miss Vick. My friend says that Daunte Culpepper is going to have a career year once he starts.

Socrates' once said, "The only thing that I know, is that I don't know anything." I'm paraphrasing of course. But the man had a point.

But there is one man who does know something. He knows that that when the earth explodes, you'd better have a damn symbol. He knows about electro-bio-interface-osmosis. He knows about the mother ship over the Saint Francis river in 1953. He knows about Targzisians, and Skreed, and Biiavians. That man is Riley Martin.

That's some DEEP SHIT right there!

I'm going to seek him out, and get him to answer some fantasy football owners questions. So if you have a fantasy football question that you'd like Riley Martin to ask, send me an email and let me know. I'm going to try to get all of your fantasy football questions answered.


No comments: